Top Rated Divorce Attorneys Moorestown NJ
Aggressive and Dedicated Divorce Attorneys Successfully Advocate for Clients’ Rights Throughout New Jersey
At Cordry Hartman, LLC, our dedicated team of Moorestown divorce and family lawyers work tirelessly to protect the rights of our clients throughout New Jersey. We work with clients to understand both their goals and preferred method for achieving those goals–and are skilled in successfully resolving cases through mediation, arbitration, litigation or more collaborative and informal methods. Whether you are facing a divorce, child custody battle or are simply looking for advice to help you understand your legal options, our attorneys are here to provide knowledgeable, trustworthy advice. Our family law attorneys realize that any family law matter can leave you feeling vulnerable, which is why we work tirelessly to provide you with the peace of mind that you need during this difficult time. Contact Cordry Hartman, LLC to meet with our skilled New Jersey divorce and family law lawyers.
Cordry Hartman, LLC Provides Dedicated Legal Representation for Clients in Divorce and Family Law Matters
Our experienced family law attorneys are committed to providing the highest quality legal representation throughout New Jersey and are proud to call ourselves a full-service family law firm. We put our collective experience to work for our clients and have a proven track record of successfully representing them under a variety of circumstances, including:
- Divorce: Regardless of whether your divorce is amicable or hotly contested, our skilled divorce lawyers have the resources necessary to help you through the negotiation process. Whether you prefer to resolve the matter through mediation or arbitration or feel that a trial will be necessary, we emphasize the importance of creative and collaborative solutions to help our clients reach their goals. Our experienced lawyers are also well-equipped to litigate your case before a judge if that becomes necessary.
- High net worth divorce: Equitable division of a couple’s assets can be complicated under any circumstances, but our lawyers understand the unique complications that arise when a couple has amassed substantial assets that must be divided in a divorce. In these cases, you need an experienced lawyer you can trust to ensure that those assets are fairly divided and your financial future is protected.
- Same-sex divorce: Same-sex couples may have equal rights under the law, but they face unique challenges in a divorce or child custody battle. Our knowledgeable family law attorneys are well-versed in these issues, and fight to ensure that your rights are fully protected.
- Alimony: The need to make or receive alimony payments can quickly cause divorce proceedings to become contentious. Our attorneys are there to provide rational guidance and offer creative solutions to protect your financial future.
- Child custody and visitation: Our attorneys know that your child is your most precious asset, and dividing parenting time with a former spouse will likely be emotionally difficult. We can help you reach a solution that meets your family’s specific needs while shielding and protecting the best interests of your child, recognizing that hostile, drawn-out child custody battles can have a long-lasting negative impact on a child’s well-being.
- Child support: Every parent has a duty to support his or her child, and our child support lawyers are dedicated to making sure child support arrangements are fair and enforced to protect the bright future that your child deserves.
- Post-divorce modification and relocation: Life continues to change even after divorce, and an attorney can help ensure that both your divorce settlement agreement and child custody arrangement work with you as circumstances change. If you need to relocate for work or modify support payments, our lawyers can help you through the modification and relocation process.
- Post-divorce enforcement: Even after a divorce or child custody arrangement is finalized, one party may fail to fully comply with the terms of the agreement. If this is the case, you need a skilled lawyer by your side to advocate on your behalf to ensure that your rights are upheld.
- DCP&P: Allegations of child abuse or neglect are emotionally difficult in every case, and can leave you feeling angry and vulnerable. It is vital if you are being investigated by the DCP&P to seek a lawyer. At Cordry Hartman, LLC, our attorneys are skilled in navigating DCP&P cases and are here to protect both your parental rights and your reputation.
Experience Where It Counts
The complexities of New Jersey family law courts can be overwhelming. You do not have to go through this journey alone. New Jersey divorce lawyers at Cordry Hartman, LLC have the experience to assist you in all stages of your divorce and separation, including mediation, child custody hearings, and equitable distribution proceedings.
With offices conveniently located in Moorestown, New Jersey, the attorneys at the law offices of Cordry Hartman, LLC serve clients throughout New Jersey including those in Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Cumberland County, Cape May County, Salem County, and Atlantic County.
To discuss your New Jersey family law or divorce matter, call New Jersey divorce lawyer, Frances A. Hartman, today at 856-235-4511 or contact her online for your confidential consultation.
Contact Cordry Hartman, LLC for Legal Representation You Can Trust for Your Divorce Proceedings
We pride ourselves on operating a full-service family law firm and have earned our reputation through adopting a client-centric approach that contemplates full and continuing relationships with our clients. We want to be there when you need us, so we also handle cases involving civil rights violations and personal injury to help meet your needs going forward. If you have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence or recklessness of a third party, our lawyers are here to help you hold that party responsible for his or her actions and secure the compensation that you need to protect your financial future. We also have a proven record for protecting our clients’ civil rights, whether they have been violated in the workplace or otherwise. New Jersey and federal law provide ample protections for your civil rights, and our civil rights lawyers work aggressively to safeguard those rights.
The skill and experience of a family law attorney should be paramount in choosing the right lawyer, but it is also important to retain the counsel of a lawyer who you can trust. Our lawyers strive to provide both exceptional legal counsel and trustworthy, sympathetic advice for all of our clients. At Cordry Hartman, LLC, we go the extra mile for our clients and use a collaborative and individualized approach that puts our clients’ unique needs first.
You should schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your family law, personal injury or civil rights matter with our offices today. Contact Cordry Hartman, LLC to discuss your legal needs. Our office is conveniently located at 505 S Lenola Rd Suite 224, Moorestown, NJ 08057. We serve clients throughout New Jersey, including in Moorestown, Cherry Hill, Mt Laurel, Haddonfield, Marlton, Evesham, Voorhees, Medford, Cinnaminson, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Cumberland County, Cape May County, Salem County, and Atlantic County.
The complexities of new jersey family law courts can be overwhelming. You do not have to go through this journey alone.Schedule a consultation